Welcome to the Observational Immune Study
Exploring the Potential of Cannabis in Immune Support
As dedicated medical professionals, we are committed to finding innovative solutions. In our relentless pursuit to help ease the effects of this global health crisis, we invite you to participate in our study, to evaluate the safety and effects of commercially available hemp and cannabis products in consumers using them for immune support.
By joining, you have the opportunity to help advance medical science. Your participation may help in expanding our understanding of the potential role of cannabis and paving the way to a brighter future.
Controlled Environment: Your health and well-being are our top priority. Rest assured that the study will be conducted adhering to the highest medical and ethical standards.
Contribute to Scientific Advancement: Your involvement in this study may contribute valuable data to the medical community, leading to potential developments.
We are seeking volunteers who meet the following criteria:
• 18 years of age or older
• Able to read and write in English
• Currently experiencing one or more of the following symptoms due to an acute illness:
a. Fever or chills
d. Muscle or body aches
f. Sore throat
g. Congestion or runny nose
h. Nausea or Vomiting
• Agrees to consume their chosen hemp or cannabis product (for the cannabis arm) and to not use a different hemp or cannabis product through the duration of the study
• Agrees to continue to abstain from using hemp or cannabis (for the non-cannabis/hemp using arm)
• Must have smart phone or email and access to the internet
• Be able to comply with study requirements including baseline, completion of electronic questionnaires, and study timeline parameters.
• Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant.
• Known allergy to any compounds in hemp or cannabis.
• Endorses suicidal intent
• Known medical conditions (including liver problems) and/or medications that are contraindicated with cannabis use
• Currently taking a corticosteroid medication
• Immunocompromised individuals
• Unwilling or unable to comply with study procedures
• Terminal Illness with life expectancy less than 1 year
Privacy and Confidentiality
Rest assured that all your personal information and medical data will be handled with the utmost confidentiality. Your identity will remain anonymous, and data will only be used for the purposes of this clinical study.